Our warranty includes parts and labor for all machines and grinders unless indicated in the specifications. Warranty is limited to manufacturer defects only.
Customers must pay to ship the machine to our repair center if necessary. The warranty includes free return shipping to any location within the continental US.
To initiate a warranty related repair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Covered by Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear on parts including gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- Problems related to water damage, poor quality water and scale build up.
- Damage related to improper use, mishandling, lack of cleaning, not filling boiler during brewing and steaming, abuse, lack of proper adjustment, foreign objects, or uses outside the intended use
- Modification or service performed by any service company other than an authorized service provider.
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Acts of God (e.g. lightning, floods, fire).
- Usage of product in a commercial environment.