R Nine One by Rocket Espresso
The R NINE ONE was designed with both cafes and home in mind. The R NINE ONE features a saturated group head design coupled with a digital PID temperature control providing exceptional thermal control and stability.
Pre and Post infusion is controlled through a integrated pressure profiling system, supporting 5 preset programs as well as a manual control capability through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
Rocket R Nine One Features
- 5 pump pressure profiles + 1 semiautomatic profile (set operating the groups paddle)
- Saturated group head provides increased thermal stability
- Graphic color touch display
- Permanent magnet volumetric pump provide precise and silent operation
- Dual boiler design delivers increased consistency and better simultaneous brew and steam performance, especially when making multiple drinks
- Optional direct water connect eliminates refilling the water reservoir
- PID controlled brewing temperature allows adjusting for roast level
- Dual pressure gauges for both boiler and brew head
- Designed and built by hand in Milan, Italy
Rocket R Nine One Specs
|Boiler Design||Dual Boiler
|Boiler Size||1.9L / 3.6L|
|Boiler Material||AlSl 316L Stainless Steel|
|Direct Water Connect||Yes|
|Dimensions||16.1" W x 16.9" H x 19.9" D|
Our knowledgeable staff are ready to answer your questons and help you choose the best option for your needs.
Anywhere within the contiguous Unted States.
Price Match Guarantee
We match the best deal online even after your purchase.
30-day Return Policy
If your not satisfied, return your item up to 30-days from the date of purchase.
We are an authorized reseller for all brands we carry.